Winter Sports Gift Wrap Roll in White Soft Touch Paper - 30" x 8' Roll
Caspari gift wrap is thoughtfully designed to ensure your gifts are stunningly wrapped for any occasion. From under the tree to on the gift table, our heavy-weight, high-quality printed papers create beautiful gift presentations and make gifts easy to wrap. We offer a variety of finishes that range from subtly shiny to boldly metallic, as well as prints and patterns from artist and museums around the world to fit any personality. Each continuous roll of paper is printed in the USA using earth-friendly dyes and features a lightweight Enviro Core. Eight-foot-long roll.
- Caspari wrapping papers feature prints and designs from artist and museums around the world and are printed on high-quality, durable paper.
- Printed in the USA using environmentally friendly aqueous inks containing no HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) and wrapped on a lightweight, environmentally-friendly core.
- 1 Continuous Roll of Wrapping Paper
- 8'L x 30"W Paper
- Pair any design with Caspari Ribbons & Bows or label with a coordinating Gift Tag for the perfect finishing touch.
- This design is printed on soft-to-the-touch paper and features a velvety matte texture with a brushed satin finish.
|Product Type:||Gift Wrap|
|Collection Name:||Winter Sports|
|Quantity Included:||One 30" X 8' Roll|
|Product Dimensions:||30"W x 8'L on 2" Diameter Core|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Style & Theme:||Contemporary, Winter Scenes|
|Features:||Made in the USA, Enviro Eco-Friendly Core|
|Artist or Collection:||Victoria & Albert Museum|
|Artist or Collection Biography:||The V&A is the world’s leading museum of art and design, housing a permanent collection of over 4.5 million objects that span over 5,000 years of human creativity. The Museum holds many of the UK's national collections and houses some of the greatest resources for the study of architecture, furniture, fashion, textiles, photography, sculpture, painting, jewelry, glass, ceramics, book arts, Asian art and design, theatre and performance. The Museum was established in 1852, following the enormous success of the Great Exhibition the previous year. Its founding principle was to make works of art available to all, to educate working people and to inspire British designers and manufacturers. Many of Britain's most successful designers have used the V&A as a source of ideas and stimulation and visitors to the V&A have the opportunity to see their work alongside the historic collections which helped shape them.|